- 4:12 Roof Pitch
- Premium 40-Year Colored Roof Finish
- 1 OR 2 Insulated Roll Up Door(s) w/Fully Flashed Framed Openings
- 1 – 3’ x 7′ Insulated Walk Door w/threshold & heavy duty lock set
- 1 – 3′ x 3′ Insulated Window /screens
- Gutters and Downs
- Roof and Wall Insulation
- 40 Yr. Warranty on Colored Roof, Walls and Trim
- Solid I-Beam Construction
- Clear span design (no interior columns)
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Complete Trim Package for walls, roof and doors (base angles and base closures in lieu of base trim)
- 26 Gauge sheeting -80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength
- 1 1/4″ sheeting profile
- Purlin bearing rib (PBR panels – larger overlap than R panels- All panels incorporate the purlin bearing profile
- Lifetime warranty roof fasteners | All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, fasteners as required to erect structure
- The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and then primed during fabrication
- All structural elements for the specified framed openings (jamb, girts and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication
- Anchor bolts and erection services by other. Manufacturer is AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) accredited and an MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member.Free (Initial) Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states. Certified plans completed within 2 to 3 weeks. Building delivery 6 to 8 weeks.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plans
- HIGH wind-rated roll up doors are included in 130+mph wind codes.
- Wind-Rated Walk Doors not included in high wind requirements: we recommend you buy locally for savings. Receive a walk door frame opening kit plus an additional insulated 3×3 window in lieu of walk door pricing shown.
- Walk Doors and Windows are field-located.
- Gutters and Downs for 40 lb snow and higher are designed for HEAVY ICE.
- Prices provided on website reflect IBC 2015 & Wind Exposure B
- Please contact your local building department for codes required.
- Building Package - Option A
- Custom Building Package - Option B